With ten years’ experience of providing technical support to leading optical equipment manufacturers and end users, Veritek are now trusted by major opthalmologists, optometrists and lab technicians across Europe.
For OEMs like Topcon, we provide exceptional post-sales service. For end users such as Boots Opticians, we guarantee the smooth post-warranty running of major equipment and ophthalmic instruments.
Across Europe, our multilingual network of technical engineers can be dispatched with one call to our 24/7 capable central helpline. It means a fast, gold standard service – for planned or reactive maintenance, on-call same-day repairs or major instillations and upgrades.
Wherever you are, Veritek’s specialist ophthalmic engineers have the expertise to ensure that your clinical instruments and equipment are precisely calibrated, up to date and dependably reliable.
- Field screeners
- Optical coherence tomography (OCTs)
- Auto refractors / Refraction units
- Dispensing Focimeters
- Slit Lamps
- Chart Projectors
- Lens edging equipment
- Retinal Cameras
- Ophthalmic Stands
- 24/7 capable, multilingual technical support helpline
- Same-day repairs
- Remote resolution and diagnostic solutions
- Multilingual, pan-European technical support
- Manufacturer-trained technical engineers
- Equipment installation services
- Four European bases
- Field service device upgrades
- Remote diagnostics and support
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Break/fix on site visits
- Service contracts