First-Line Remote Support helpdesk delivering multilingual technical support
Your customers want immediate support when equipment issues occur.
Veritek's first-line remote support helpdesk helps you reach customers quickly and increase first-time fix rates by providing your customers with access to OEM-trained engineers with strong communication skills.
Access a cost-effective resource
Setting up and staffing a remote support helpdesk is expensive for OEMs.
With Veritek as your after-sales service partner, you get access to a remote support helpdesk manned by OEM-trained engineers at a fraction of the cost of setting up the necessary infrastructure in-house.
Increase customer satisfaction
Our empathetic remote support helpdesk operators handle calls quickly, efficiently and transparently.
Each operator has access to your SLAs, sites and equipment, which
means they have the complete picture from the start.
For you, this means increased user satisfaction and brand perception.
Onsite visit required? We guarantee a rapid response
Sometimes equipment maintenance calls require an onsite visit. On such occasions, our dispatchers guarantee efficient job scheduling and rapid response.
Boost visibility and loyalty toward your OEM brand
When you white-label your remote support services, our operators enhance your customers' experience by answering calls in your name, matching your brand voice, and per your instructions.
Extend your remote support helpdesk capabilities across Europe
Veritek can give you access to multilingual remote support engineers and, if needed, a team of 150+ field service engineers strategically located across Europe within a single call.
Measure and report on your SLA
Your Veritek Account Manager will ensure we meet the deliverables listed in your Service Level Agreement and will regularly report on agreed metrics.
Read our resources
Why Choose Veritek?
- We keep pace with manufacturing trends: We have the competence to service complex technology that combines mechanics with software
- Robotics maintenance and service skills: Our team includes OEM-trained certified professionals
- OEM’s choice for mission-critical equipment: Start-up support, routine maintenance and emergency response maximise the performance and lifespan of mission-critical equipment
- Wide geographical reach: We have engineers strategically located across Europe
- Scale quickly and easily: Scale your field service capabilities as you need. We grow with your business, so you’ll always have the right capacity
- Service exclusive: We don’t sell products. We don’t sell equipment. Consider us an extension of your team
- Multilingual remote technical support help desk
- Equipment installation services
- Device upgrades
- Major rollouts simultaneous across multiple sites
- Scheduled on-site maintenance
- Proactive monitoring
- Remote diagnostics and repair
- Warranty support
- On-demand breakdown support
- Company data insight and analysis service
- Bench repairs
- Back to base repairs
- Swap out replacement service
- Field engineering support
- Parts service
- Third party management
- Operator training
- Machine Moves
- Field Change Orders