Scale your first-line onsite field engineering services capabilities
Get access to 150+ manufacturer-trained electromechanical, software and robotics field engineers.
At the same time, free up your experienced engineers' time to do what they do best – making your business thrive.
We've got you covered when your customers need onsite field engineering support to help them with:
- Read our resources:
- How to clear an installation backlog caused by parts delays
- Onsite break-fix support
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Equipment moves
- Read our resources:
- Customer equipment moves as a service: What OEMs need to know
- FCO/modification deployment
- Onsite training for end-users
- Electrical safety testing
Expand your onsite field service capabilities overseas
Rely on a field engineering service partnership with Veritek to provide electromechanical and technological support to your customers across multiple sites, regions, and Europe.
Our customer service helpdesk answers OEM customer calls in multiple languages.
Our operators have access to your SLAs, sites and equipment, so our field engineers will have the complete picture from the start.
We strategically locate our field engineers to provide fast and reliable support.
Flawless project management for ad-hoc jobs
Reduce the risks associated with significant equipment upgrades, installations, decommissions or movement of complex equipment projects.
Veritek's project managers gather requirements, structure resources, allocate the right field engineers and regularly report project progress.
As a result, you'll find it easy to scale your service capabilities for short-term projects.
Why Choose Veritek?
- We keep pace with manufacturing trends: We have the competence to service complex technology that combines mechanics with software
- Robotics maintenance and service skills: Our team includes OEM-trained certified professionals
- OEM’s choice for mission-critical equipment: Start-up support, routine maintenance and emergency response maximise the performance and lifespan of mission-critical equipment
- Wide geographical reach: We have engineers strategically located across Europe
- Scale quickly and easily: Scale your field service capabilities as you need. We grow with your business, so you’ll always have the right capacity
- Service exclusive: We don’t sell products. We don’t sell equipment. Consider us an extension of your team
- 24/7 capable, multilingual technical support help desk
- Equipment installation services
- Device upgrades
- Legacy equipment support
- Major rollouts simultaneous across multiple sites
- Scheduled on-site maintenance
- Proactive monitoring
- Remote diagnostics and repair
- Warranty support
- On-demand breakdown support
- Company data insight and analysis service
- Bench repairs
- Back-to-base repairs
- Swap out replacement service
- Field engineering support
- Parts service
- Third-party management
- Operator training
- Machine Moves
- Field Change Orders