As market leading providers of technical support services, Veritek is proud of its longstanding reputation for reliability, quality and customer satisfaction.
Our unique core capabilities have gained us the trust of major brands across a broad range of industry verticals. Yet there is one commonality that unites them all: the need for the highest quality technical support.
At Veritek, we have the experience and expertise to provide world class services for:
- Complex electromechanical, analogue and digital solutions
- Specialist and high value equipment
- Mission-critical service provisions
- Expert multilingual engineers throughout Europe
- Excellent customer support as well as technical support
- Veritek engineers care for the customer as well as the kit
These core competencies have been developed over more than 30 years, with Veritek providing consistent, high quality, support to both manufacturers and end users.
This is why we’re relied upon by leading brands in multiple industries, including Barco Unisee and Becton Dickinson, Sony and Agon, Boots and Panasonic….
From airport and retail security technologies to cutting edge 3D printing companies and large-scale flatbed cutters, we never stop developing our knowledge and expertise.
That’s how we offer gold-standard service to the most up to date industrial and pharmaceutical robotics, while installing the most sophisticated home cinemas. It’s why we can ensure that pilot training simulators and the educational projectors at the National History Museum all run smoothly.
Need a giant digital display wall? We can install it. Got document scanners which digitise and archive documents on an industrial scale? We’ll ensure you never miss a page. Need your densitometers to accurately analyse the perfect skin tone for your Boots No. 7 Foundations? We’ve got it covered.
Whatever your field of expertise, you’ll want your equipment to be accurate, reliable and precisely calibrated. Here at Veritek, we’ve got the expertise in complex technical service to make that happen.
- Airport security equipment
- Retail security equipment
- 3D printing technology
- Industrial robotics
- Document scanning and digitalisation technology
- Digital display walls
- Pan-European network of on-call elite technical support
- Multilingual, manufacturer trained expert electrotechnical engineers
- 24/7 capable, multilingual technical support helpline
- Remote support and diagnostics
- On-site repairs and break/fix
- Bench repairs, refurbishments and parts supply
- Equipment installations across multiple territories
- Hardware and software device upgrades
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Service contracts