Get mission-critical equipment up and running when uptime is essential
The longer we keep your equipment running, the better it is for the planet.
Our state of the art repair facilities makes it easy to increase asset longevity, increase uptime and boost customer satisfaction.
Here's how it works:
Have a customer that has damaged your equipment? Our expert technicians can diagnose the problem and restore your equipment to its original condition using only your precision-engineered parts.
Typical equipment repaired by our technicians includes ophthalmic and diagnostic equipment, digital cinema projectors and security devices.
Back to base swap services
According to your recommendations, our technicians will organise a swap if a repair needs more work.
Our comprehensive workspace enables the complete refurbishment and assembly of larger equipment.
Your customers will benefit from facilities including:
Dedicated dark room
Here, we test digital cinema projectors.
Dust-free clean room
Here, we calibrate delicate diagnostic tools.
Track repair progress
Our service management system records every stage of repair work, part management and process.
Prestaging / pre-delivery installation (PDI) service
Get your customers off to the right start. We can unbox, set up, and test your customers' equipment to make it safe and ready to use.
Enhance your margins and your customers' machine uptime and satisfaction with detailed feedback, insights, data analysis and trend spotting.
Take advantage of our Training Centre
Ensure smooth installation, calibration, maintenance and repair of your high-quality precision engineered equipment.
Our state of the art training centres gives you the facilities you need to provide premium training for our technicians and engineers.
The facilities are also ideal for train-the-trainer sessions and end-user training.
Why Choose Veritek?
- We keep pace with manufacturing trends: We have the competence to service complex technology that combines mechanics with software
- Robotics maintenance and service skills: Our team includes OEM-trained certified professionals
- OEM’s choice for mission-critical equipment: Start-up support, routine maintenance and emergency response maximise the performance and lifespan of mission-critical equipment
- Wide geographical reach: We have engineers strategically located across Europe
- Scale quickly and easily: Scale your field service capabilities as you need. We grow with your business, so you’ll always have the right capacity
- Service exclusive: We don’t sell products. We don’t sell equipment. Consider us an extension of your team
- 24/7 capable multilingual technical support help desk
- Equipment installation services
- Device upgrades
- Major rollouts simultaneous across multiple sites
- Scheduled on-site maintenance
- Proactive monitoring
- Remote diagnostics and repair
- Warranty support
- On-demand breakdown support
- Company data insight and analysis service
- Bench repairs
- Back to base repairs
- Swap out replacement service
- Field engineering support
- Parts service
- Third party management
- Operator training
- Machine Moves
- Field Change Orders