When you have complex, specialist equipment across multiple sites or regions, it’s essential to have expert, experienced technical support and maintenance services you can rely on.
Look no further. At Veritek, our expertise is in ensuring your equipment runs smooth as clockwork – helping your organisation do the same.
All customers are assigned a dedicated Prince 2 certified project manager, and a fully bespoke SLA. Our 24/7 capable, technical support helpdesk answers calls in multiple languages, with immediate knowledge of your SLAs, sites and equipment.
Why Choose Veritek?
- 150+ multilingual technical engineers are trained in the most complex technologies.
- Our experts are on-call across Europe and beyond at short notice, for time-limited projects across multiple regions allowing maximum versatility
- Quick response times to meet the manufacturer and/or end user SLAs.
Our 150+ elite, manufacturer-trained electromechanical engineers can be speedily dispatched to your sites across Europe, and across the world. This means you’re always covered, whether its on-site break-fix support, swaps or remote diagnostics.
With successful delivery of thousands of projects from single-system end user installations to major European installations projects on behalf of OEMs and end users, Veritek offers reliable, efficient management of all your technical support logistics.
Our expertise ensures the effortless delivery of pre-planned preventative maintenance.
We ensure flawless project management and planning for major upgrades, rollouts, installations, decommissions or movement of complex technologies – essential if you’re facing peaks or seasonal surges in demand for technical expertise.
Elite, experienced, international and multilingual, Veritek’s electromechanical engineers are a vital addition to your own team of engineers. We hire manage, move and equip our expert engineers, you just tell us what you need doing and where.
Leaving your most experienced engineers free to focus on what you do best – making your business thrive.
- 24/7 capable, multilingual technical support help desk
- Equipment installation services
- Device upgrades
- Legacy equipment support
- Major rollouts simultaneous across multiple sites
- Scheduled on-site maintenance
- Proactive monitoring
- Remote diagnostics and repair
- Warranty support
- On-demand breakdown support
- Company data insight and analysis service
- Bench repairs
- Back to base repairs
- Swap out replacement service
- Field engineering support
- Parts service
- Third party management
- Operator training
- Machine Moves
- Field Change Orders