Got multiple breakdowns in Italy, Sweden and Scotland? Need to maintain or update equipment across multiple sites and countries? Maintaining an in-house support network is complex and expensive.
But one call to our helpdesk will solve all of your requirements. Our technical support helpline can be tailored to your needs and can run 24/7 if required, can be branded by your company name if required when answering your end users’ calls, and is manned by teams of specialist, expert call handlers speaking nine languages.
Each call handler has high levels of technical expertise, along with immediate access to your SLAs and contracts to ensure that every caller is given the exact services required to solve their problems and meet the promised timescales and specific responses.
At all times, team of Veritek despatchers are proactively watching the incoming jobs and our engineers’ lists, to ensure that customers are guaranteed the most efficient scheduling and rapid response.
Why Choose Veritek?
- One multilingual 24/7 capable customer support helpline, offering technical support solutions supporting both manufacturers and end users across multiple industries, ensuring quick response times to meet the manufacturer and / or end-user SLA.
- With regional bases in the UK, Germany, Spain and Italy, parts warehouses and 150+ technical engineers, our helpdesk can can rapidly dispatch the expertise, parts and replacements you require.
Finally, each Veritek customer has their own dedicated Prince 2 certified project manager and account manager who they can contact to discuss any requirements, requests or queries.
It’s this comprehensive service which ensures that Veritek customers can rely on a prompt, reliable and top calibre support service, wherever in the world they are, at any time.
For with our four international Veritek bases and parts warehouses spread across Europe, we’re able to rapidly dispatch our 150+ manufacturer trained, experienced and multilingual engineers to your sites, across Europe and the world.
And due to our seamless international network, Veritek’s customers only need one dedicated contact, one telephone number and one invoice to access this highly specialised service.
All of which leaves your end users thrilled by your equipment, your reliability - and your great name.
- 24/7 capable, multilingual technical support help desk
- Equipment installation services
- Device upgrades
- Major rollouts simultaneous across multiple sites
- Scheduled on-site maintenance
- Proactive monitoring
- Remote diagnostics and repair
- Warranty support
- On-demand breakdown support
- Company data insight and analysis service
- Bench repairs
- Back to base repairs
- Swap out replacement service
- Field engineering support
- Parts service
- Third party management
- Operator training
- Machine Moves
- Field Change Orders