Access a cost-effective resource
Training staff in all field engineering technical support areas is expensive for OEMs.
With Veritek as a field engineering service partner, you get remote technical field engineering support at a fraction of the cost.
Increase customer satisfaction
Our technical support operators handle calls quickly, efficiently and transparently.
Each operator has access to your SLAs, sites and equipment, which means they have the complete picture from the start.
For you, this means increased user satisfaction and brand perception.
Guarantee rapid response
Our team of dispatchers optimise engineers' job schedules to guarantee efficient scheduling and rapid response.
Boost visibility and loyalty toward your OEM brand
When you white-label your helpdesk support services, our operators enhance your customers' experiences by answering calls in your name, matching your brand voice, and per your instructions.
Extend your field service footprint domestically and across Europe
Meet your customers' remote service requirements across Europe and at any time and cost-effectively.
Our helpdesk gives you 24/7 access to multilingual remote operators and a team of 150+ field service engineers strategically located across Europe within a single call.
Measure and report on your SLA
We'll give you an account manager who'll ensure we meet the deliverables listed in your Service Level Agreement and regularly report on agreed metrics.
Why Choose Veritek?
- We keep pace with manufacturing trends: We have the competence to service complex technology that combines mechanics with software
- Robotics maintenance and service skills: Our team includes OEM-trained certified professionals
- OEM’s choice for mission-critical equipment: Start-up support, routine maintenance and emergency response maximise the performance and lifespan of mission-critical equipment
- Wide geographical reach: We have engineers strategically located across Europe
- Scale quickly and easily: Scale your field service capabilities as you need. We grow with your business, so you’ll always have the right capacity
- Service exclusive: We don’t sell products. We don’t sell equipment. Consider us an extension of your team
- 24/7 capable, multilingual technical support help desk
- Equipment installation services
- Device upgrades
- Major rollouts simultaneous across multiple sites
- Scheduled on-site maintenance
- Proactive monitoring
- Remote diagnostics and repair
- Warranty support
- On-demand breakdown support
- Company data insight and analysis service
- Bench repairs
- Back to base repairs
- Swap out replacement service
- Field engineering support
- Parts service
- Third party management
- Operator training
- Machine Moves
- Field Change Orders