Veritek has built up decades of experience ensuring the reliability and efficacy of medical, pharmaceutical and dental equipment with highly specialised technical support services.
Across NHS centres, private clinics and other clinical environments across Europe, we support thousands of devices for major manufacturers and industry leaders including Beckton Dickinson, Mallinckrodt, Mindray, Philips, Roche Diagnostics and Siemens.
Whether as post-sales services for OEMs or post-contract support for major end users, Veritek offers fast and reliable maintenance and on-demand technical support, including same-day site visits, remote repairs and diagnosis.
Veritek’s international network of multilingual experts is co-ordinated via our central 24/7 capable helpline, and our pan-European network of technical engineers are manufacturer-trained in specialised healthcare equipment.
Whether it’s planned maintenance or reactive repairs, major installations or device upgrades, we know that in healthcare, reliability matters – and we make it happen.
- Medical equipment
- Pharmaceutical Diagnostics and imaging
- Ultrasound technologies
- Computed and Digital Radiology
- Clinical workstations
- Dental technologies
- Pharmaceutical Dispensing
- Pharmaceutical Robots
- GP/Hospital Check-in Kiosks
- 24/7 capable multilingual technical support helpline
- Equipment installations
- Device upgrades
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Remote support Service contracts
- Manufacturer-trained technical engineers
- Multilingual, pan-European technical support