As trusted technical service partners to brands including Barco, Christie, GDC Technology and Sony, Veritek are highly experienced in ensuring the functionality and maintenance of the most advanced Digital Cinema projection, audio and automation systems in Europe.
Across Europe, over 2,500 digital cinemas run smoothly due to Veritek’s fast, reliable maintenance and repair services, with seamless and speedy solutions throughout Europe coordinated through our central, multi-lingual, Network Operations Centre (NOC).
With an international network of manufacturer trained, multilingual and experienced technical engineers, Veritek offer expert preventative maintenance solutions, same day breakdown support and can also handle even the largest, international digital cinema installations and upgrades.
Which means you can trust Veritek’s expertise in this exciting, rapidly evolving industry.
- Series 1 and 2 DLP Digital Cinema Projectors
- SXRD Digital Cinema Projectors
- DCI spec servers, including Integrated Media Blocks
- Rack mounted TMS servers
- Rack mounted enterprise hardware and network switches
- Uninterruptable Power Supplies
- Projector and TMS installation
- 24/7 capable, multilingual technical support helpline
- Central Network Operation Centre (NOC)
- Same-day repairs
- Remote resolution
- Multilingual, pan-European technical support
- Manufacturer-trained technical engineers
- Equipment installation services
- Four European bases
- Field service device upgrades
- Remote diagnostics and support
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Break/fix on site visits
- Service contracts
- Out of hours to Central Network Operation Centre (NOC)